Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Stay safe

Discussion in 'Comments, Complaints or Suggestions' started by Breann Thurman, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Breann Thurman

Breann Thurman Well-Known Member

I dont know where would be good to post but I want to wish the fellow goldfish keepers here that are located in Florida and other states about to get hit by the hurricane good luck and stay safe. <3 I hope everything will turn out as okay as it can be and that your fish, houses, and belongings can be spared.

calicomj likes this.
  2. Cheyenne B.

Cheyenne B. Well-Known Member

Amen! Also pray for Joe, he's in Miami. He and I have become close here. Stay safe, Joe ❤️

3. Breann Thurman

Him, shakaho, Josh from water pigs USA is in Florida. From the looks of Miami isnt gonna take a direct hit now but it's still gonna be pretty nasty

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

to all of our friends in Florida and Texas, please be safe, thank you all for the kind words

5. calicomj

calicomj Well-Known Member

Agree. I am from GA and tons of people from Florida are already here. Be safe everyone.

6. Breann Thurman

you kinda cant blame them. If i were there I would take my fish put them in a storage tub and get running

7. calicomj

calicomj Well-Known Member

Totally can't blame them. But let's be real, Atlanta already has a traffic issue of massive proportions that needs to be dealt with. We also have an extremely busy airport that has all sorts of issues. With tons of people from Florida coming here, the problem is worsening quickly. Stations are running out of gas. Hotels are running out of rooms. Stores are running out of food etc. It's nobody's fault but there it goes. Of course they are welcomed here but things will just be tight for a while.

8. Breann Thurman

It will be a bit tight for until people that live in FL can go home. I would try to stay away from going outside or to the store for a little while and if you work in a store or something to try to be as welcoming as possible because they are probably terrified. Irma is unpredictable. We dont know whats its gonna bring but seeing what it did to that island and sucking the ocean out of the bahamas..... its not gonna be good. I feel sorry for the people on the forum and their fish, family, house.