Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.
  1. Guest
    Friendly note from GFK. Please review this beginner guide for your fish.

Repashy super gold anyone

Discussion in 'All Questions from Newbies' started by Justintime, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Justintime

Justintime Active Member

I've been using soilent green and love it just ordered the new solid gold and was wondering if anyone has try'd it yet and what your thoughts are , thankyou

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

have been using it for three weeks now, my fish love it plan on using both the soilent green and super gold. No longer feeding any pellet foods at all

Justintime likes this.
  3. Cheyenne B.

Cheyenne B. Well-Known Member

Joe and I got the food about a day apart, but I agree with him. The fish love it, mine actually like it more than Solient Green.

Justintime likes this.
  4. calicomj

calicomj Well-Known Member

I have almost 30 fish. Can't afford to even feed standard Repashy as often as I like. I will try this food but I won't be feeding it often.

orangecrush likes this.
  5. Justintime

Justintime Active Member

If they like it more than soilent green then repashy is really doing something my goldfish love it and are growing rapidly and they are very active and aware fins are really looking beautiful, the oranda' wen's are starting to grow and my black moor is looking great I couldn't be happier with the soilent green and now I can't wait to watch their development with solid gold, my fish are only lfs fancies but they look stunning and between water quality and diet has to be the reason, I feed them some vegetables and mix it up with blood worms , brine shrimp, once in a great while I give them sinking pellets but only on occasion but really repashy is their main staple food. They all are just babies I guess the moor was less then an inch when I bought him and my oranda's about an inch with no wen's at all now the moor is about an inch and a half and the oranda's are close to two inches not including tails and are starting to see pompoms I have only had these three fish for about 6 weeks if that

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  6. csoth1

csoth1 Well-Known Member

I've got several pounds of it but I haven't busted it out yet mostly because I've been experimenting with Northfin Ciclid food on recommendation from another breeder. I was fortunate to get some time last month to talk with Ken Fisher last month about the creation process for Goldfish Gold. I really like Repashy and have used Soilent for years and I am a big supporter of Ken Fisher so I've been really excited about this project since it was first announced.

Justintime likes this.
  7. Justintime

Justintime Active Member

Got it in the mail yesterday, mixed it up and boy do they love it

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

my fish love it you will not be disappointed