Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

New Butterfly Moors - From The Fish Sempai

Discussion in 'Goldfish Conversation' started by calico3, Feb 13, 2018.

1. calico3

calico3 Well-Known Member

Hi All. I am very happy as I will be receiving as soon as shipping becomes safer at least 2 more Butterfly Moors. I have been rebuilding my Butterfly Moor collection with the thought of possible fry this year.

Andrew has some really nice moors & will be hopefully bringing additional ones in this spring. So far i will be getting R&W male and mostly black female to cross with my current moors. I will possibly get one additional one for breeding & so will look at his current stock now & others as well when more come in. Decided to continue with a R&W and black fry program

If there is any Canadians whom really want some great fish contact him 519-648-9992 or check The Fish Sempai Facebook.

There is a blue and also a chocolate moor male that unfortunately at this time will not fit with my plans. Someone else will get some beauties and we Canadians are getting better & better goldfish in all the time & I must admit I am selfish as I really want more Canadian keepers & breeders so that this will continue for all.

Happy goldfish keeping.

2. Tedster

Tedster Breeder

I saw these fish in person last weekend and they are spectacular. My cousin Billy Tai purchased a show quality butterfly tail telescope that was absolutely amazing.

Ted Tai

3. calico3

Yes I really regret that I had to pass on some of his butterflies. SO SO nice . But I will stick to my plan. However I can change my mind and he brings in exceptional fish. Perhaps later .......

4. calico3

Ted, you are very fortunate to have a family member whom shares your a passion about goldfish.