Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Looking for solid white Oranda with red cap.

Discussion in 'North American Veiltail Association' started by Christine, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Christine

Christine New Member

Hello!! I am having difficulty finding a solid white oranda with a red cap and a long pretty, flowy fins at regular pet stores. My mother is obsessed with them and id like to find her one for her birthday which also falls on Mothers day this year lol. I don't need a show quality fish or any thing crazy, if someone could please point me in the right direction that would be fantasic!! And if any one has one that they are willing to part with please let me know! You can email me at SophiaAthena89@gmail.com thank you so much in advance for anyone that helps me!

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

dandyorandas.com has one on their auction and have seem them at buygoldfishonline.com I have also seen they offered on ebay

3. KimA.

KimA. Well-Known Member

4. PA Goldie Lady

PA Goldie Lady New Member

You should check out "Coast Gem USA"

5. Christine

Christine New Member

Yes I saw them on dandyorandas last night. And they are beautiful! But I really can't spend 100 dollars on a fish. I'm looking for just a regular oranda lol if probably spend 40 on it since if be spending that at a pet store thank you for the responses with the other websites. In going to check them out now