Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.
  1. Guest
    Friendly note from GFK. Please review this beginner guide for your fish.

Any opinions on buygoldfishonlone.com?

Discussion in 'All Questions from Newbies' started by CosmicMegaDonkeys, Nov 12, 2017 at 2:15 PM.

1. CosmicMegaDonkeys

CosmicMegaDonkeys Member

I've been looking around online at different goldfish sites and found buygoldfishonline.com. being on a budget I thought I would get some smaller fish from their stock section. On top of this, the website is also having a big moving sale, so the prices are really appealing to me. I was wondering if anyone could tell me there experience with ordering from here? Has anyone ordered from the stock section? How did the fish look?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. CosmicMegaDonkeys

CosmicMegaDonkeys Member

Buygoldfishonline.com*

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3. JEM Fish

JEM Fish Active Member

If you're going to comment you should just include helpful answers to their question.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

4. calico3

calico3 Well-Known Member

Hi CosmicMegaDonke :As a Cdn resident most USA breeders can not ship fish to me . However I do follow a lot of american websites to see what is available & to follow pricing. One website I have checked out is Waverly Goldfish, the owners are members of this site and their prices seem very reasonable and they seem to be keen & knowledgeable. They breed blue oranda's and butterfly telescopes and are breeding for other colours in their fish. They also have smaller fish so you have the fun of watching them grow. Only a suggestion as another site to look at.

Again I can not comment on shipping , good luck on your purchases & forward pictures .

Shelli likes this.
  5. Shelli

Shelli New Member

Thanks for the suggestion, always looking for more sources!